In the early 1990s in San Francisco, there was a street artist whose trademark tag was a dog (or dogs in some cases). Very simple artwork, yet very intriguing. My recollection was that no one ever found out this artist was. And whomever it was stopped adding to his collection in the mid 90s. Sadly, all of these dogs disappeared over the years.
All of these images are scans of 35mm film pictures I took back in 1992 and 1993.
Do you have a Flickr account?
Logging in allows you (and only you!) to view your private and contact photos, to post comments and fav easily, to access My FlickeFlu for a whole new Flickr experience!
Do you like FlickeFlu? Please add it to your favorite apps here.
Cool, log me in! No, thanks!
1990s Dog Graffiti in San Franciscoa set by Fonggren 1
• White and black
• Pink houses
• Furniture abandoned
• New York City 2012
• Neon signs at large
• Bicycles and bicyclists
• Red sky at night: sunsets
• 1990s Dog Graffiti in San Francisco
• Cloud cover
• Forecast calls for rain
• Neon Theater Marquees
• The Volvo 1800, a Swedish classic from the 60s and early 70s
• Black & white on film
• Mmm, coffee!
• Paris, je t'aime!
• Loire Valley, France
• Rome, Italy
• Florence, Italy
• Venice, Italy
• Siena, Italy
• Santa Fe, New Mexico
• Neon martini signs in the Bay Area
• Seen on my commute
• Hot Buttered Rum in Marin
• Cole Fox Hardware window displays
• Carnivals at Night
• Cool signs in Oakland
• Oakland Chinatown
• SF Crocker Galleria Farmers Market
• Phone booths
• Outdoor art
• Christmas trees, old and new
• Monterey, Aug. 2009
• Glenview camping trip May 2009
• Independence Day 2008, Piedmont
• Blowing glass in Ashland, Oregon June 2008
• Glenview Elementary builds a play structure Sept. 2007
• Stadium High School, Tacoma, Washington
• Art Glass outside in Tacoma
• Chihuly at Pepperdine University 2005
• Fall colors in Oakland